View this page in:
Private language lessons
Group training may be suitable. You have a specific learning question, or the lessons at fixed lesson times do not fit your schedule. Or do you want to learn extra fast? Then private lessons are a good way to work on your own learning goals in an effective way. If the situation calls for it, for example because of Covid, we can do the lessons online. Our trainers are experienced in teaching online. So you can continue with your learning process!
We think it is important to get to know each other well, which is why we always plan an intake before you start a language course.
- Leave your details.
- We will contact you and schedule a free intake.
- You come to us and make a number of tests.
- We assess your level and advise you which training suits you best.
- You can register for the training.
- At the end of the training you will receive a certificate of participation.
- We advise you which follow-up fits best.
“Being able to give someone just that little bit of extra push is great work. You can work on specific goals and big steps can be made through individual attention.”
Ivo Beckman Lapré
Language trainer Dutch
“In a short time, I was able to reach a high level and pass the state exam program II (B2 level). It was a valuable and instructive period.”
Jasser Al Kafri
Doctor in training
“Thanks to the individual guidance I was able to prepare well for my exams. Many thanks to Voorwaartz for the great experience and great opportunities!”
Schedule an intake
Sign up in 5 steps
- Leave your details without obligation.
- We will contact you within 3 working days to schedule a free intake.
- We conduct an intake to determine which level you have.
- We will inform you when the training sessions start.
- If you want to participate, please register.
More information about our private language lessons?
Please feel free to contact us!