Literacy training programs
All language levels within Dutch are welcome at Voorwaartz! We provide literacy programs on behalf of various municipalities. Our Literacy trainers are experienced, and they pull out all they have lift the participants to a higher level. We have various methods and other didactic resources at our disposal. Extracurricular activities are also on the agenda. We take them into the neighborhood for a word walk, take them to the library and the supermarket. Digital skills are also taught from the very beginning.
How do you create an account? How do you practice the language on a tablet, laptop or on your phone?
- Leave your details.
- We will contact you and schedule a free intake.
- You come to us and make a number of tests.
- We assess your level and advise you which training suits you best.
- You can register for the training.
- At the end of the training you will receive a certificate of participation.
- We advise you which follow-up fits best.
- Extensive intake to determine starting level
- Small groups
- Active working methods
- Extracurricular activities
- Digital Skills
- Lessons on location or at Voorwaartz (in the center of Breda)
Schedule an intake
Sign up in 5 steps
- Leave your details without obligation.
- We will contact you within 3 working days to schedule a free intake.
- We conduct an intake to determine which level you have.
- We will inform you when the training sessions start.
- If you want to participate, please register.
Feel free to contact our teacher Susan. She can tell you everything about integration and literacy and is happy to give you advice.